Ontario Quebec Canada Adventure
Toronto – Niagara – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Mont-Tremblant – Quebec – Montreal
Your Exclusive Travel Package Includes
- Seven (7) nights accommodations
- Seven (7) continental breakfasts
- Admission to Hornblower, Cruise 1000 Islands, Palatine Hill Estate Winery
- Sightseeing city tours of Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Quebec, and Montreal
- Wine tasting
- Montreal Underground City tour
- Professional Guides
- Transfers in and transfers out
DAY 1 ORIGIN – TORONTO
Arrive in Toronto, Canada's largest and most vibrant city. Transfer to hotel.
DAY 2 TORONTO – NIAGARA FALLS
After continental breakfast, explore the great city of Toronto: Old and new City Hall; Parliament; University of Toronto; CN Tower (optional), the world’s tallest freestanding structure; Chinatown; Rogers Center, originally named SkyDome Stadium. Later, depart for a unique adventure to one of the world’s greatest natural wonders known as Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls: A unique adventure at one of the world’s greatest natural wonders: Niagara Falls; wine tasting experience at Niagara-on-the-Lake, a picturesque English town. Discover up close the excitement and wonder of the falls with a visit to the scenic tunnels. At night, enjoy the beauty of the falls illuminated. Cruise Hornblower
DAY 3 NIAGARA – THOUSAND ISLANDS – OTTAWA
continental breakfast will precede the departure for Ottawa. En route, Stop in Rockport where you will embark on a boat to visit the Thousand Islands. Time for lunch on own. After lunch depart to Ottawa.
Ottawa: Enjoy a comprehensive guided tour of one of the most beautiful capitals in the world. See Canada's magnificent Parliament buildings renown for their neo-Gothic architecture. Travel down Sussex and see the ByWard Market in Lower Town. View the Prime Minister and Governor General’s residence. Once the tour is complete, check in at hotel.
DAY 4 OTTAWA – MONT-TREMBLANT, QUEBEC CITY
After continental breakfast, en route to Mont-Tremblant. Feel the European charm in Mont-Tremblant and enjoy its natural beauty. Experience “joie de vivre” (joy of life) with a warm welcome this Tremblant’s pedestrian city has to offer, with its numerous activities for friends and family and festive atmosphere.
Travel Package Options
- OPTION 1: Relax by day and enjoy the natural beauty of a Canadian winter in the Laurentian Mountains. Enjoy Tremblant Resorts numerous boutiques, exciting nightlife and restaurants for every taste.
- OPTION 2: For those who love to ski, Mont-Tremblant is a magnificent mountain, renowned as a world-class ski resort in North America. Skiing or Snowboarding Mont-Tremblant is an unforgettable experience.
Departs to Quebec City. Upon arrival, the sightseeing tour will reveal the splendor and charm of Quebec City as we visit Old Quebec, Place d’Armes, Place Royale, la Terrasse Dufferin, the Château Frontenac and much more. Part of the tour is done by foot.
DAY 5 QUEBEC CITY
After breakfast, enjoy a day at leisure.
DAY 6 QUEBEC – MONTREAL
After continental breakfast, depart for Montreal. Upon arrival enjoy an orientation tour of the second largest French-speaking city in the world, a cosmopolitan wonder and gastronomical experience. See Old Montreal, the Notre-Dame Basilica (entrance not included), Saint Joseph’s Oratory, the Olympic Stadium and its Tower (optional).
DAY 7 MONTREAL
A walking tour of the underground city, then enjoy the afternoon at leisure.
DAY 8 MONTREAL – ORIGIN
Continental breakfast is provided on the final day. Once complete, bid farewell and depart for your journey home.
- Bond Place Hotel or similar
- Capital Hill Hotel or similar
- Quebec City
- Hotel Universel or similar
- Hotel Faubourg or similar
- Niagara Falls
- Quality Inn Hotel or similar
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DATES
Toronto – Montreal
MARCH: 12, 19, 26
APRIL: 2, 9, 16,23, 30
MAY: 14, 21, 28
JUNE: 11, 18, 25
JULY: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
AUGUST: 6, 13, 20, 27
SEPTEMBER: 3, 10, 17, 24
Montreal – Toronto
For Rates, questions or special requests, please Contact Us. Prices may vary depending on date and hotel availability.